Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] gratuitous sharing

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20 7:59 AM
      Excellent Barb!  I've always loved Ronstadt....

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      Just logged this discovering a friend's coin -- and, well, fresh with the
      minting, I'm probably overfond of it.... but enjoy
      Barb/Tygress

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

      Well, I searched along that ol' the railroad track
      Seekin' an Unknown container
      Good thing the train don't run here no more
      Wish that hint was plainer!

      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Oh, this cachin' just won't let me be
      Lord have mercy on me--
      Oooh! a smiley I see!

      Well, I ride the range lookin' for a hide
      Just like General Fremont
      Gotta find it, preserve my pride
      Can't stand DNF taunt

      Some of these caches work me over good
      Be they STRETCH or bender
      This sport's put me through some changes, Lord
      Like a Waring(tm) blender
      (no wait, that was the green briar)

      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Oh, this cachin' just won't let me be
      Lord have mercy on me--
      Oooh! a smiley I see!

      Well, I've been 'Map Sourced,' gratuitous U-Turns
      In dead-end cul de sacs
      So close -- so FAR! -- dang that really burns
      Give the unit some whacks.

      Those gas prices, Lord, they've leapt so high
      What's an addict to do?
      I'll drain the tank 'til the budget's dry
      Not caching would make me BLUE!

      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Poor, poor pitiful me!
      Oh, this cachin' won't let me be