Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cache approval/disapproval andGeocaching.com's existence

  • David Gahagan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Worked for me, using IE6.x

      FireCacher

      PS - Like your site....Glad to learn of others that support the sport...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        It's probably because I don't run IE.

      • Robert <robert@austinexplorer.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          <thediver@a...> wrote:
          > It's probably because I don't run IE.

          Actually, I found a bug in my site's code and fixed it. Give it a
          try now. Only folks who have 0 cache finds on AustinExplorer.com and
          are logged in would experience the problem. The nature of the error
          is not specific to IE or Netscape.

          Robert
        • The Diver
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003