GC12VAK-----event Sunday, June 24

  • dubya_g
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Well, howdy, ya'll! Jist thought I'd introduce mysef and tell
      ya'll 'bout a big ol'Shindig comin' up at Guadalupe State Park on June
      24 fer Cybercat!
      I been hidin' some new caches at the park, along wif summa my Cabinet
      members! The Ranger fella arready gave us the High-5 fer 'em.
      Jist wanted to tell ya'll though, there will be more of 'em poppin', so
      don't run out thar and do the ferst round of 'em, or ya'll will waste
      yer gas goin' back fer the next round and the next round!
      So jist wait till June 24 and you can git 'em all and have some
      barbeque, to boot!
      Ya'll take care now, hear?
      G. Dubya