pull out the party hats -- Cybercat 5K

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2007
      Party, time to party
      Cybercat's made caching history
      Found her 5-thousandth cache, now
      Each one with its unique story

      Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
      Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great

      When you next see Jana
      have a yabba dabba doo time.
      A dabba doo time.
      You'll have a party time!!!

      Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
      Congrats!

      Barb/Tygress

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2007
        WooHoo! WTG!

        That is so awesome to hear and quite the milestone. 5000 finds and
        300 hides. Thanks for all that you do for this sport!

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        > Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
        > Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great
        >
        > When you next see Jana
        > have a yabba dabba doo time.
        > A dabba doo time.
        > You'll have a party time!!!
        >
        > Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
        > Congrats!
        >
        > Barb/Tygress
        >
        > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
      • Doc
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2007
          Big time congrats to the number 1 cache hider in my home town of San Antonio!

          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
          Party, time to party
          Cybercat's made caching history
          Found her 5-thousandth cache, now
          Each one with its unique story

          Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
          Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great

          When you next see Jana
          have a yabba dabba doo time.
          A dabba doo time.
          You'll have a party time!!!

          Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
          Congrats!

          Barb/Tygress

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.

        • A Allen (SEMIK)
          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2007
            Glad to hear ya made it, Jana. That rocks! We like to see folks make
            the goals they've set for themselves!

            Audra and Matthew
            semik and mda_taz

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
            <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            > Party, time to party
            > Cybercat's made caching history
            > Found her 5-thousandth cache, now
            > Each one with its unique story
            >
            > Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
            > Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great
            >
            > When you next see Jana
            > have a yabba dabba doo time.
            > A dabba doo time.
            > You'll have a party time!!!
            >
            > Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
            > Congrats!
            >
            > Barb/Tygress
            >
            > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

          • cybercat
            Message 5 of 7 , May 14, 2007
              thank you! I'm loving it as much as I did when I first started, only there are lots more cache to find nowadays! I remember when I first started there were 3 whole caches in the San Antonio area. Wow! Have things changed! Thanx for everyone who has hidden a cache that I have found.  Please be sure to reserve June 24 on your calendars to come to a big barbeque at Guadalupe State Park in celebration of my 5000th! There will be many new caches in the park for all of  you!
              That is so awesome to hear and quite the milestone. 5000 finds and
              300 hides. Thanks for all that you do for this sport!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              > Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
              > Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great
              >
              > When you next see Jana
              > have a yabba dabba doo time.
              > A dabba doo time.
              > You'll have a party time!!!
              >
              > Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
              > Congrats!
              >
              > Barb/Tygress
              >
              > @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
              > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

            • Julie Perrine
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                Hey Jana!
                I can't think of anyone who has more fun geocaching than YOU!  And how many times have I said to myself, "If Jana put it up there, I can get up there to get it!"  You're an ORIGINAL, a true Texas TREASURE!

                Make some BBQ for ME!

                On 5/14/07, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                Party, time to party
                Cybercat's made caching history
                Found her 5-thousandth cache, now
                Each one with its unique story

                Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
                Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great

                When you next see Jana
                have a yabba dabba doo time.
                A dabba doo time.
                You'll have a party time!!!

                Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
                Congrats!

                Barb/Tygress

                @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

              • Pete
                Message 7 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                  Boy that is a lot of work and all of us in the caching community owe you bigtime. Thanks for all you have done for this community and all those you graciously call "friend" numbered in the ------'s by now and of which I am an honored member.

                  Paparazzi Pete of PetenMike

                  thank you! I'm loving it as much as I did when I first started, only there are lots more cache to find nowadays! I remember when I first started there were 3 whole caches in the San Antonio area. Wow! Have things changed! Thanx for everyone who has hidden a cache that I have found.  Please be sure to reserve June 24 on your calendars to come to a big barbeque at Guadalupe State Park in celebration of my 5000th! There will be many new caches in the park for all of  you!
                  That is so awesome to hear and quite the milestone. 5000 finds and
                  300 hides. Thanks for all that you do for this sport!

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98

                  > Let's cheer for the 'cat from down the state
                  > Hip-hip, hoorary her record's surely great
                  >
                  > When you next see Jana
                  > have a yabba dabba doo time.
                  > A dabba doo time.
                  > You'll have a party time!!!
                  >
                  > Moosiegirl just called -- Jana/Cybercat has made her 5K.
                  > Congrats!
                  >
                  > Barb/Tygress

                  > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

                  Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.