Sounds like a job for geocachers!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2007
      If we can find nanos in the woods, this should be a piece of cake! :)

      http://tinyurl.com/24ld2z
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2007
        That's just funny... in a sad way...

        A line of bushwhacking geocachers would indeed find it in no time....
        Barry
        aka Doc Geo

        semperquestio <sq@...> wrote:
        If we can find nanos in the woods, this should be a piece of cake! :)

        http://tinyurl. com/24ld2z

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2007
          Shall we call them?
          Fly us in -- Rescue Scotty!!!!

          Of course, those might be 'cedar' trees....

          semperquestio <sq@...> wrote:
          If we can find nanos in the woods, this should be a piece of cake! :)

          http://tinyurl. com/24ld2z

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

          I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles