Statbar modifier

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2007
      I saw this one on the TxGA forums:
      http://www.devfolio.com/geocaching/statbar/index.aspx

      I added the Centex logo if you'd like to use it.  You can see mine here:

      http://tinyurl.com/yuz3bt

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2007
        Thats pretty cool. Thanks for passing it on.

        On 5/9/07, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

        > I saw this one on the TxGA forums:
        > http://www.devfolio.com/geocaching/statbar/index.aspx
        >
        > I added the Centex logo if you'd like to use it. You can see mine here:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/yuz3bt
        >
        > Kevin
        > KoosKoos

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10, 2007
          Cool, Kevin!! Now we have to see if we can put BOTH the TXGA AND the
          CenTex logo on! :D

          Candy
          moosiegirl

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin (KoosKoos)"
          <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

          > I saw this one on the TxGA forums:
          > http://www.devfolio.com/geocaching/statbar/index.aspx
          >
          > I added the Centex logo if you'd like to use it. You can see mine here:
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/yuz3bt
          >
          > Kevin
          > KoosKoos
        • Richard Young
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10, 2007
            Sometime during the wee hours of last night I had this
            nightmare: While caching in a restricted area I put
            my GPSr down while searching for a cache. When the
            treasure was found and log signed I walked away
            leaving the receiver. Returning to the scene I
            discovered the site had been fenced and huge
            earthmovers had covered the cache site and my trusty
            GPSr.

            I checked my pack, all is well

            Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
            of a passion turning into an obsession?

            Caching on even in dreams,
            Blizzard
            AKA
            Dick Young

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 10 , May 10, 2007
              On 5/10/07, Richard Young <rtyoungster@...> wrote:
              > Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
              > of a passion turning into an obsession?

              I think Wendy dreams that I might become disinterested in caching.

              :s/dreams/hopes/g

              ;)

              As to the greenspace being quashed, thats not a dream. Its all too
              real all over this city and burbs!
            • Dana Mitchell
              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2007

                No, you are simply over-worked and need to cache more… J

                Dana Mitchell

                Texastracker

                Sometime during the wee hours of last night I had this
                nightmare: While caching in a restricted area I put
                my GPSr down while searching for a cache. When the
                treasure was found and log signed I walked away
                leaving the receiver. Returning to the scene I
                discovered the site had been fenced and huge
                earthmovers had covered the cache site and my trusty
                GPSr.

                I checked my pack, all is well

                Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
                of a passion turning into an obsession?

                Caching on even in dreams,
                Blizzard
                AKA
                Dick Young

                Do You Yahoo!?
                http://mail. yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 10 , May 10, 2007
                  Dick, it's only glasses you leave laying around....
                  Though my little caching notebook disappeared last night for reals. Argh!

                  Yeah, I do dream about it -- but not nightmares.
                  OTOH, with my dreams, anything and EVERYthing is fair game. Though I just
                  may be crazy.

                  =goofy smile=

                  Of course; with all the construction, it's our trusty caches that get
                  plowed. Just ask Candy!

                  On Thu, 10 May 2007 07:35:03 -0700 (PDT) Richard Young
                  <rtyoungster@...> writes:
                  > Sometime during the wee hours of last night I had this
                  > nightmare: While caching in a restricted area I put
                  > my GPSr down while searching for a cache. When the
                  > treasure was found and log signed I walked away
                  > leaving the receiver. Returning to the scene I
                  > discovered the site had been fenced and huge
                  > earthmovers had covered the cache site and my trusty
                  > GPSr.
                  >
                  > I checked my pack, all is well
                  >
                  > Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
                  > of a passion turning into an obsession?
                  >
                  > Caching on even in dreams,
                  > Blizzard
                  > AKA
                  > Dick Young

                  I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
                • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 10, 2007
                    Message
                    I have had numerous nightmares about electric fences in the past year or so.  Does that count?

                    Curtis / Stratman

                    <rtyoungster@ yahoo.com> writes:
                    > Sometime during the wee hours of last night I had this
                    > nightmare: While caching in a restricted area I put
                    > my GPSr down while searching for a cache. When the
                    > treasure was found and log signed I walked away
                    > leaving the receiver. Returning to the scene I
                    > discovered the site had been fenced and huge
                    > earthmovers had covered the cache site and my trusty
                    > GPSr.
                    >
                    > I checked my pack, all is well
                    >
                    > Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
                    > of a passion turning into an obsession?
                    >
                    > Caching on even in dreams,
                    > Blizzard
                    > AKA
                    > Dick Young

                    > Do You Yahoo!?
                    > http://mail. yahoo.com
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                    I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 10, 2007
                      Message
                      SPLURT!!!

                      On Thu, 10 May 2007 11:18:51 -0500 <StratmanAndTheHoot@...> writes:
                      I have had numerous nightmares about electric fences in the past year or so.  Does that count?

                      Curtis / Stratman

                      Dick, it's only glasses you leave laying around....
                      Though my little caching notebook disappeared last night for reals. Argh!

                      Yeah, I do dream about it -- but not nightmares.
                      OTOH, with my dreams, anything and EVERYthing is fair game. Though I just
                      may be crazy.

                      =goofy smile=

                      Of course; with all the construction, it's our trusty caches that get
                      plowed. Just ask Candy!

                      On Thu, 10 May 2007 07:35:03 -0700 (PDT) Richard Young
                      <rtyoungster@ yahoo.com> writes:
                      > Sometime during the wee hours of last night I had this
                      > nightmare: While caching in a restricted area I put
                      > my GPSr down while searching for a cache. When the
                      > treasure was found and log signed I walked away
                      > leaving the receiver. Returning to the scene I
                      > discovered the site had been fenced and huge
                      > earthmovers had covered the cache site and my trusty
                      > GPSr.
                      >
                      > I checked my pack, all is well
                      >
                      > Anyone else ever dream about caching? Is this a sign
                      > of a passion turning into an obsession?
                      >
                      > Caching on even in dreams,
                      > Blizzard
                      > AKA
                      > Dick Young

                      > Do You Yahoo!?
                      > http://mail. yahoo.com
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

                      I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
                    • GeoMire
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 10, 2007
                        Yea, bit your nighmares involve police, ems, and the call of nature. Good thing you weren't covered with a load of dirt...

                        -Chris
                        GeoMire

                        I have had numerous nightmares about electric fences in the past year or so