Flash Mob Event in SA

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Everybody come out for the Geocaching Flash Mob Event on May 20 in front of the Alamo!  It seems there is a competition among several flash mob events that will be going on at the same time----this is a partial email I got from the guy who is organizing it.  He needs a lot of help!

      Diana and Jana,

      Thanks so much for volunteering to help us with this event!  This event is
      being put on in conjunction with a others around the country (and Canada)
      and the itineraries are basically the same.  15 minutes isn't a lot of time
      to get everything done, so we will need help to pull it off.  Below is a
      list of jobs and descriptions that we still need filled.  Please let me know
      what you would be interested in doing.  We can get together somewhere close
      by about 15 prior to the event to organize.

      Diana is going to check the coordinates for me - we would like to have it
      right in front of the Alamo, in view of the webcam - as we have someone here
      who will grab some webcam shots for us.

      The big thing is to publicize the event among the local cachers - there are
      some bragging rights to the Flash Mob Cache that has the biggest turn out
      ;).

      Again, thanks for the help!

      Dwayne & Karen
      dccow91@...