Need a cache break around 3 today?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Mina called me only a few minutes after I posted, and we're getting together after we both do some errands to do a few caches in the Central Austin area (around Grover and Koenig) so she can get more comfortable with her GPS. This should be around 3:00 or so. Anyone who can show up is WELCOME. Give me a call and I'll let you know where we're going.

      I won't tell you how little she paid for that 76CSx; we'll have another flash flood warning from all the CRYING!:((:((:((

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
      moosiegirl