Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3 8:53 AM
      On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

      Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
      page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
      coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
      it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
      bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3 9:05 AM
        Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

        Barbara ;)

        Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:
        On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@flash. net> wrote:
        > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

        Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
        page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
        coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
        it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
        bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.