Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Barbara Dukette
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2007
      I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

      Barbara ;)

      Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

      When do I get to be your JoJo again??

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2007
        On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
        > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

        Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
        page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
        coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
        it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
        bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
      • Barbara Dukette
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2007
          Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

          Barbara ;)