Re: Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2007
      CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

      When do I get to be your JoJo again??

      Candy
      moosiegirl

    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2007
        It's still at the coordinates.  Maybe my granddaughter will find it this weekend!  I'd like to go caching with you soon.  I'm free Mondays and Fridays, you?

        Barbara

        Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
        Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2007
          I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

          Barbara ;)

          Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
          CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

          When do I get to be your JoJo again??

          Candy
          moosiegirl

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3, 2007
            On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
            > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

            Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
            page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
            coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
            it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
            bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
          • Barbara Dukette
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3, 2007
              Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

              Barbara ;)