RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2007
      Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2007
        CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

        When do I get to be your JoJo again??

        Candy
        moosiegirl

      • Barbara Dukette
        Message 3 of 15 , May 3, 2007
          It's still at the coordinates.  Maybe my granddaughter will find it this weekend!  I'd like to go caching with you soon.  I'm free Mondays and Fridays, you?

          Barbara

          Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
          Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

          Mary Beth
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
          congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
          know that she's not going to sit still very long!

          You go girl!

          semik and mda_taz
          Audra and Matthew

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Barbara Dukette
          Message 4 of 15 , May 3, 2007
            I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

            Barbara ;)

            Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
            CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

            When do I get to be your JoJo again??

            Candy
            moosiegirl

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • Nick Silkey
            Message 5 of 15 , May 3, 2007
              On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
              > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

              Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
              page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
              coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
              it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
              bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
            • Barbara Dukette
              Message 6 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

                Barbara ;)