GPS The Movie

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2, 2007
      Barry,

      It's tough, because theatres have a tough time getting people to go see Blockbusters, so when we push our indie movie with no big stars - well, it can be rough.

      It would definitely help if you guys do what you can to let them know there is an audience.  Also, if you have an organization that you know of that is non-profit or otherwise - sometimes we'll make them a deal, where they rent the theatre, we provide marketing material and the movie and then we split the profit.  That is sometimes a good way to do it, because the organization has a membership to pull from which helps fill the seats.

      I'll check out the other ones and see if they're on our list.

      Eric