Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • Don Robertson
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2007
      Way to go from a one Cache JoJo.

      --
      Don Robertson - Shellback
      Wandering America's backroads.
      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2007
        Alright GiGi! Congrats! From one of your many JoJos.
        KangaDrew/Drew

        "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
        Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
        congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
        know that she's not going to sit still very long!

        You go girl!

        semik and mda_taz
        Audra and Matthew

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Bob Chernow

            Message 5 of 15 , May 3, 2007
              Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

              Mary Beth
              (emmy-n-sapphie)

              Message 6 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                Candy
                moosiegirl

              • Barbara Dukette
                Message 7 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                  It's still at the coordinates.  Maybe my granddaughter will find it this weekend!  I'd like to go caching with you soon.  I'm free Mondays and Fridays, you?

                  Barbara

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                    I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

                    Barbara ;)

                    Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
                    CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                    When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                    Candy
                    moosiegirl

                    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                  • Nick Silkey
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                      On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
                      > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

                      Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
                      page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
                      coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
                      it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
                      bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
                    • Barbara Dukette
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                        Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

                        Barbara ;)