Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2007
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      Wow, those numbers are rolling fast. We were out finding caches
      in Houston this past weekend and saw her sig on many of those logs.
      Impressive!

      Cache on!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2007
        Woo woo!

        On Wed, 02 May 2007 18:54:15 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
        <al_allen327@...> writes:
        > Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
        > congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
        > know that she's not going to sit still very long!
        >
        > You go girl!
        >
        > semik and mda_taz
        > Audra and Matthew

        I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
      • Jack Glantzberg
        Message 3 of 15 , May 2, 2007
          Way to go!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
          <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

          > Woo woo!
          >
          > On Wed, 02 May 2007 18:54:15 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
          > <al_allen327@...> writes:
          > > Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
          > > congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
          > > know that she's not going to sit still very long!
          > >
          > > You go girl!
          > >
          > > semik and mda_taz
          > > Audra and Matthew
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

        • Don Robertson
          Message 4 of 15 , May 2, 2007
            Way to go from a one Cache JoJo.

            --
            Don Robertson - Shellback
            Wandering America's backroads.
            Message 5 of 15 , May 2, 2007
              Alright GiGi! Congrats! From one of your many JoJos.
              KangaDrew/Drew

              "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
              Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
              congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
              know that she's not going to sit still very long!

              You go girl!

              semik and mda_taz
              Audra and Matthew

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            • Bob Chernow

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                    Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

                    Mary Beth
                    (emmy-n-sapphie)

                    Message 9 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                      CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                      When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                      Candy
                      moosiegirl

                    • Barbara Dukette
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                        It's still at the coordinates.  Maybe my granddaughter will find it this weekend!  I'd like to go caching with you soon.  I'm free Mondays and Fridays, you?

                        Barbara

                        Message 11 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                          I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

                          Barbara ;)

                          Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
                          CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                          When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                          Candy
                          moosiegirl

                          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                        • Nick Silkey
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                            On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
                            > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

                            Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
                            page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
                            coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
                            it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
                            bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
                          • Barbara Dukette
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                              Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

                              Barbara ;)