Gigi of Gigi and Jojo has her 600th!!

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2007
      Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
      congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
      know that she's not going to sit still very long!

      You go girl!

      semik and mda_taz
      Audra and Matthew
      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2007

        Way to go!!

        Russ the waterweasel

      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 2, 2007
          WooHoo! WTG!!

          Wow, those numbers are rolling fast. We were out finding caches
          in Houston this past weekend and saw her sig on many of those logs.
          Impressive!

          Cache on!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          Message 4 of 15 , May 2, 2007
            Woo woo!

            On Wed, 02 May 2007 18:54:15 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
            <al_allen327@...> writes:
            > Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
            > congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
            > know that she's not going to sit still very long!
            >
            > You go girl!
            >
            > semik and mda_taz
            > Audra and Matthew

            I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
          • Jack Glantzberg
            Message 5 of 15 , May 2, 2007
              Way to go!!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan
              <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

              > Woo woo!
              >
              > On Wed, 02 May 2007 18:54:15 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
              > <al_allen327@...> writes:
              > > Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
              > > congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
              > > know that she's not going to sit still very long!
              > >
              > > You go girl!
              > >
              > > semik and mda_taz
              > > Audra and Matthew
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > >

              > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
              > I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles

            • Don Robertson
              Message 6 of 15 , May 2, 2007
                Way to go from a one Cache JoJo.

                --
                Don Robertson - Shellback
                Wandering America's backroads.
                Message 7 of 15 , May 2, 2007
                  Alright GiGi! Congrats! From one of your many JoJos.
                  KangaDrew/Drew

                  "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
                  Hey everyone, Gigi has found her 600th cache!! I almost missed
                  congratulating her -- 'cause those of you who have cached with her
                  know that she's not going to sit still very long!

                  You go girl!

                  semik and mda_taz
                  Audra and Matthew

                  Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                • Bob Chernow

                      Message 10 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                        Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

                        Mary Beth
                        (emmy-n-sapphie)

                        Message 11 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                          CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                          When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                          Candy
                          moosiegirl

                        • Barbara Dukette
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                            It's still at the coordinates.  Maybe my granddaughter will find it this weekend!  I'd like to go caching with you soon.  I'm free Mondays and Fridays, you?

                            Barbara

                            Message 13 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                              I've been thinking about you!  I'm free on Mondays and Fridays - how about you?

                              Barbara ;)

                              Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
                              CONGRATS, Gorgeous Grandma!!

                              When do I get to be your JoJo again??

                              Candy
                              moosiegirl

                              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                            • Nick Silkey
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                                On 5/3/07, Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
                                > Congratulations GiGi, you are a caching machine! But where's teh Rock that Rolls????

                                Isnt it in someones front yard? Theres a note posted to the cache
                                page from GiGi; its the most recently-posted note. It contains
                                coordinates down near 290/71. I would have scooped it up already, but
                                it looks like a nice neighborhood which wouldnt take too kindly to a
                                bearded weirdo stomping through yards at 5am with a flashlight. :)
                              • Barbara Dukette
                                Message 15 of 15 , May 3, 2007
                                  Nick, Bearded Weirdos Live in my neighborhood. If you were a fine looking, upstanding man - then the neighbors may call the police!

                                  Barbara ;)