Right NOW on Woot

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2007
      For anyone who may be interested, Woot is running a woot-off and they
      currently have MS Streets & Trips 06 with GPS receiver for 45.00.

      Woot-off stuff sells fast so if you are interested you'll have to hurry.

      http://www.woot.com
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        BUMMER. I would have liked that S&T, but I didn't see this til Saturday. I signed up; who knows what I might miss if I don't??? :D

        Candy