We're Not In San Antonio Anymore! Event

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2007
      Just wanted to remind everybody that our wrap up tb event is tomorrow evening at Momak's in SA.  GC11V6T

      AnthonyV is definitely gonna be there as hottie Dorothy!!!  This is a must see!  Will he shave his legs?  We've heard he'll have ruby red cheeks and lips!!!

      Everyone is invited to come and join the fun!
      Penny
      cpnowak