Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 100 Micros!!

  • william moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2007
      tou might gust be but am got to do this work new job more money

      Barbara Dukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
      Congratulations, Jack.  You find the micros and I'll find the ammos.

      Barbara ;)

      "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Good going, Jack! Hmm,, I'll have to check on cache sizes to see if
      we're near any milestones. It'll give us something to work towards...

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Jack Glantzberg"
      <hglantzberg@ ...> wrote:

      > Tonight I found my 100th micro geocache on Dittmar Money Tree
      GC12BGM!
      > And it was an FTF, too!
      >
      > Sorry to toot my own horn, but this is a milestone that wouldn't show
      > up too well otherwise.
      >
      > Jack
      > BigGP

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.