Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I feel so silly.... coin left at home

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2007
      Work just has no respect for the finer things in life....

      On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:46:24 -0700 (PDT) Sylvie H <hanessacm@...> writes:

      I did - thanks... still trying to make heads or tails of my schedule - and just received notification that we will be pretty tied up all week... but i am back May 9th - 18th... so I'll contact you then - and i hope my schedule will be better for caching! (I hate when work gets in the way of caching!!!!)

      Aldy - Sylvie

      Life is too short for maybes... Just go for it!

      I'm not late. Everyone else is  WAY too on time. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
      Ask Dad. He knows -- and on the off chance he doesn't, he'll make up something pretty good. --Hallmark Coffee Cup