TB window stickers

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 24, 2007
      After a lot of trying, I have finally got a website up and running
      for selling the travel bug stickers.

      try http://onestopcacheshop.com/oscs/ but be gentle with it :)

      any problems, please email me direct.

      alex.
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
        Hey everyone!  I am so excited!  I just have to let you all know!

        I have just hit 1000....

        (scroll down....)

        "milestone" messages read....

        (ducking...)

        Have a wonderful post-storm day!

        Barry
        aka Doc Geo

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
          ROFL!!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...>
          wrote:

          > Hey everyone! I am so excited! I just have to let you all know!
          >
          > I have just hit 1000....
          >

          > (scroll down....)

          > "milestone" messages read....
          >
          > (ducking...)
          >
          > Have a wonderful post-storm day!
          >
          > Barry
          > aka Doc Geo
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
            On 4/25/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
            > Hey everyone! I am so excited! I just have to let you all know!
            > I have just hit 1000....
            > (scroll down....)
            > "milestone" messages read....
            > (ducking...)
            > Have a wonderful post-storm day!
            >
            > Barry
            > aka Doc Geo

            Hardy harr. Good one. Im with MCP Del Sur on this one ...
          • Kevin (KoosKoos)
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
              Wow Nick...you've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here without links to baby and mom pictures!!!! ;)

              Kevin
              KoosKoos

              On 4/25/07, Nick Silkey <nsilkey@...> wrote:

              On 4/25/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
              > Hey everyone! I am so excited! I just have to let you all know!
              > I have just hit 1000....
              > (scroll down....)
              > "milestone" messages read....
              > (ducking...)
              > Have a wonderful post-storm day!
              >
              > Barry
              > aka Doc Geo

              Hardy harr. Good one. Im with MCP Del Sur on this one ...

            • d_rubarb

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
                  I didn't scroll down Doh!

                • StratmanAndTheHoot@suddenlink.net
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
                    Message
                    Congratulations Filler on your first 100!

                    Diapers, that it  :D    HA HA HA!

                    Thanks!
                    Curtis / Stratman

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007
                      On 4/25/07, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

                      > Wow Nick...you've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here without links to baby and mom pictures!!!! ;)

                      Doh! How thoughtless of me. Here are some:

                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjhkinnison/sets/72157600088354794/
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/fill3r/sets/72157600090834936/

                      Enjoy. :)
                    • Renee
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 25, 2007

                        Look!  It’s a baby!!  Awwwwww!  Great pics!

                        Congrats you two (three)!!

                        TeamKaos (zenfire, Lil Princess, and the nameless rest of them)

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 26, 2007
                          For that, we give you a BIG smiley....

                          On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:29:14 -0700 (PDT) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
                          Hey everyone!  I am so excited!  I just have to let you all know!

                          I have just hit 1000....

                          (scroll down....)

                          "milestone" messages read....

                          (ducking...)

                          Have a wonderful post-storm day!

                          Barry
                          aka Doc Geo

                          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                          I'm not late. Everyone else is  WAY too on time. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
                          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                          Ask Dad. He knows -- and on the off chance he doesn't, he'll make up something pretty good. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
                        • Nick Silkey
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 1, 2007
                            On 4/25/07, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:

                            > Wow Nick...you've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here without links to baby and mom pictures!!!! ;)

                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/fill3r/sets/72157600090834936/

                            Get your fill. I tossed quite a few more onto the Intarweb. :)
                          • Kevin (KoosKoos)
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 1, 2007
                              Congratulations to you and mom on a great looking baby.  Can't wait to see everyone out on the trails.

                              Kevin
                              KoosKoos

                              Message 14 of 16 , May 1, 2007
                                awwwww

                                On Tue, 1 May 2007 13:08:25 -0500 "Nick Silkey" <nsilkey@...>
                                writes:
                                > On 4/25/07, Kevin (KoosKoos) <centexgeocaching@...> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Wow Nick...you've got a lot of nerve showing your face around
                                > here without links to baby and mom pictures!!!! ;)
                                >
                                > http://www.flickr.com/photos/fill3r/sets/72157600090834936/
                                >
                                > Get your fill. I tossed quite a few more onto the Intarweb. :)

                                I don't want to be famous. I want to be great. --Ray Charles
                              • Peter M. Maurer
                                Message 15 of 16 , May 1, 2007
                                  Great pictures! Thanks!

                                  --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                                  Message 16 of 16 , May 2, 2007
                                    Barry,

                                    It's tough, because theatres have a tough time getting people to go see Blockbusters, so when we push our indie movie with no big stars - well, it can be rough.

                                    It would definitely help if you guys do what you can to let them know there is an audience.  Also, if you have an organization that you know of that is non-profit or otherwise - sometimes we'll make them a deal, where they rent the theatre, we provide marketing material and the movie and then we split the profit.  That is sometimes a good way to do it, because the organization has a membership to pull from which helps fill the seats.

                                    I'll check out the other ones and see if they're on our list.

                                    Eric