Mrs HiDude hits the 100 cache find milestone

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2007
      WooHoo! WTG!!

      I got to be there when she found that crazy puzzle cache on her
      100th find ;) Was a great trip out to Pittsburgh where we got
      a chance to find really cool caches.

      Congrats on #100 and thanks for putting up with me while I pull
      down my milestone!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Pennsylvania Sunday, April 22, 2007
      Mrs_HiDude found Angles and Saints in Beaver (Unknown Cache)

      100th cache! Woo Hoo. This was a cool one. HiDude scoped it out for me
      so we could do this for my 100th. It was great. Found the redirect,
      and the spot. It was a beautiful 80 degree day in Pittsburgh, a great
      day for caching with my honey. TFTC.
    • Julie Perrine

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
            Hey, that's really cool! Congratulations!!

            Audra and Matthew
            semik and mda_taz

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

            > WooHoo! WTG!!
            >
            > I got to be there when she found that crazy puzzle cache on her
            > 100th find ;) Was a great trip out to Pittsburgh where we got
            > a chance to find really cool caches.
            >
            > Congrats on #100 and thanks for putting up with me while I pull
            > down my milestone!
            >
            > -paul
            > HiDude_98
            >
            > Pennsylvania Sunday, April 22, 2007
            > Mrs_HiDude found Angles and Saints in Beaver (Unknown
            Cache)

            > 100th cache! Woo Hoo. This was a cool one. HiDude scoped it out for
            me
            > so we could do this for my 100th. It was great. Found the redirect,
            > and the spot. It was a beautiful 80 degree day in Pittsburgh, a
            great
            > day for caching with my honey. TFTC.

          • william moore
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
              thats cool dudes

              "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
              Hey, that's really cool! Congratulations! !

              Audra and Matthew
              semik and mda_taz

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, palbers@... wrote:

              > WooHoo! WTG!!
              >
              > I got to be there when she found that crazy puzzle cache on her
              > 100th find ;) Was a great trip out to Pittsburgh where we got
              > a chance to find really cool caches.
              >
              > Congrats on #100 and thanks for putting up with me while I pull
              > down my milestone!
              >
              > -paul
              > HiDude_98
              >
              > Pennsylvania Sunday, April 22, 2007
              > Mrs_HiDude found Angles and Saints in Beaver (Unknown
              Cache)

              > 100th cache! Woo Hoo. This was a cool one. HiDude scoped it out for
              me
              > so we could do this for my 100th. It was great. Found the redirect,
              > and the spot. It was a beautiful 80 degree day in Pittsburgh, a
              great
              > day for caching with my honey. TFTC.

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
                excellent!
                The family that caches together... has a great time!

                On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:49:43 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
                <al_allen327@...> writes:
                > Hey, that's really cool! Congratulations!!
                >
                > Audra and Matthew
                > semik and mda_taz
                >

                > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
                > >
                > > WooHoo! WTG!!
                > >
                > > I got to be there when she found that crazy puzzle cache on her
                > > 100th find ;) Was a great trip out to Pittsburgh where we got
                > > a chance to find really cool caches.
                > >
                > > Congrats on #100 and thanks for putting up with me while I pull
                > > down my milestone!
                > >
                > > -paul
                > > HiDude_98
                > >
                > > Pennsylvania Sunday, April 22, 2007
                > > Mrs_HiDude found Angles and Saints in Beaver (Unknown
                > Cache)
                > >
                > > 100th cache! Woo Hoo. This was a cool one. HiDude scoped it out
                > for
                > me
                > > so we could do this for my 100th. It was great. Found the
                > redirect,
                > > and the spot. It was a beautiful 80 degree day in Pittsburgh, a
                > great
                > > day for caching with my honey. TFTC.

                I'm not late. Everyone else is WAY too on time. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
                Ask Dad. He knows -- and on the off chance he doesn't, he'll make up
                something pretty good. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007

                  Congrats!  100 is a really big one!

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 24, 2007
                    dude thats is cool but i already got that messege like 5 times so far.