RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TBI 4x4 event

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007

      No, I’m talking about posting an event at least a month in advance (you’re REQUIRED to post 2 WEEKS in advance) so the word could spread around the state a bit.

      If you want help setting up something that might include a camping weekend or whatever, let me know.

      Julie Perrine

      AMD Sales Finance

      512.602.7190