TBI 4x4 event

  • Chris Mire
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007
      Fyi, for those that are looking for it this weekend. Brother Dorkey is
      not able to make it. We are looking at alternate dates and will post
      as soon as we lock down the time with the Geo-Spouses.

      -Chris
      GeoMire
      Loopy Tush
    • Perrine, Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007

        Hey Chris, I’ll bet if you set it up as a formal event, you’d get people from all over!  That would be such a cool addition to the normal things we do!  Just a thought….

        Julie Perrine

        AMD Sales Finance

        512.602.7190

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2007
          We are, just wanted to give some folks the heads up that it would not be this weekend.

          -Chris