Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Queen Zelda Hits 600!!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2007
      Yes, let me add my congrats to you Queen Zelda!  I'm so glad to see you are putting my old GPSr to good use!  Yee-Haw!  Don't you just love it!

      Take care...

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
      Yay QZ!! That's Awesome! Man, we're gonna miss you and Cubboy!!

      And as for someone saying there aren't many in Colorado -- you can
      sure fix that, can't you?!?! LOL!

      Congrats on the 600 milestone!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "bjdukette"
      <bjdukette@. ..> wrote:

      > Queen Zelda hit 600 at the CITO event yesterday. Two milestones on
      > her big day! Wooooooo Hoooooo! or is it Arrrrrrrr UUUUUUUUUU?
      > GiGi and JoJo ;)

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.