Big THANKS!

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Huge thank-yous to everyone who came out to the KAB CITO event this morning.  We pick up a ton of trash and I know several people even got some caching in too.

      It was great to meet some new folks and see others again.  We'll probably do another clean-up in the same park in the not-so-distant future as we still have quite a bit of the barn debris to pick up and some other areas of the greenbelt that we didn't walk today.

      Again, a big thanks to everyone who pitched in today and helped clean up this great little greenbelt/park.

      Kevin
      KoosKoos