Want to place a group order for CITO shirts?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      I haven't seen anything mentioned about this years CITO shirts. They are pretty cute, and THEY ARE NOT WHITE, JANA! Here's a link . They are only 6 bucks! They  have Youth sizes XS-XL and Adult sizes from S-3X.

      Anyone interested in ordering CITO shirts (and whatever else you might want from BIG GREEN) as a group in order to save shipping,  EMAIL ME at candylindATemailDOTcom with your request. DO IT RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE! I don't want to wait more than a few days before ordering.

      I also noticed that the CAMO Geo Logo stickers are back (dark tan/light brown with OD green and dark brown stitching). Go do some window shopping, and then send me your orders!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
      moosiegirl