Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Challenge for Creative Hides and Interesting Places

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 15, 2007
      Heck, just do some of those Georgetown Micros, or Berry Creek area caches
      -- especially out in the farm lands North and West of G'town.
      The bluebonnets are INCREDIBLE.
      Don't forget your camera, like I did.

      On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 23:49:47 -0000 "Brent" <brbapb@...> writes:
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mda_taz"
      > <matthewa@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > >> What happened to cache hides taking you to an interesting place,
      >
      > > place of history, interesting objects, scenic view, or a nice
      > hike?
      >
      > We went out to Canyonlands Quest (GCPV41) today and the pond is full
      >
      > and the creek is running, and it does include some scenic views and
      > nice hike, if I do say so myself. Check it out soon if you get the
      > chance before the heat of summer dries it all up again.
      >
      > Brent

      I'm not late. Everyone else is WAY too on time. --Hallmark Coffee Cup
      Ask Dad. He knows -- and on the off chance he doesn't, he'll make up
      something pretty good. --Hallmark Coffee Cup