Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] City Navigator version 8

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
      I had the laptop on the counter doing some work with the email open when it popped up, but I've been thinking, I only have one GPS and I'm probably leaving this area shortly anyway, so Doc if you're still interested, be my guest...
      Keith
      BigDogg4
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
        Ok, thanks Keith...   So Matthew, if you'll have Audra bring it with her tomorrow, I can grab it during lunch time...  ok?

        Any idea how much the license is?

        Barry

        Keith <kmillard@...> wrote:
[...]

        The fish are biting.