Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: New All Time High

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
      Actually Julie if You could speed it up I might get to go to the party, May Please!!
      8000!! Crazy!!

      bjdukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
      Congratulations Julie!!!!!

      You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
      advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
      further you in your quest to explore caches?

      Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      always stay connected to friends.