Wizard of Oz tb race party

  • Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be wrapping up our Wizard of Oz tb race 4/27 in San Antonio.  Everyone is invited...no need to have participated in the race to come!

      This is a family friendly event so bring everyone!  They don't allow dogs or cats so you'll have to leave that part of your family at home.

      See you there!
      Penny
      cpnowak