Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New All Time High

    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
      8K, 8K
      What can we say!
      but, wow gosh all mighty geehoozephat wow wonkers hoopdedoo yippee ki yi
      yay
      EIGHT K!!!

      you GO, girl!
      (when's the party?)

      On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:19:26 -0500 palbers@... writes:
      > WooHoo! That is truly amazing and awesome!!
      >
      > Congrats on 8k!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98 in awe of her 8k achievement...

      Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
    • Renee
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

        Big WOW!!!  Congrats!!!

        Renee

        zenfire

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
              Wow! I can only dream....

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "A Allen (SEMIK)"
              <al_allen327@...> wrote:

              > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
              > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at
              it
              > in a week! :D
              >
              > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
              > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
              > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
              > let's celebrate!!
              >
              > Semik and mda_taz
              > Audra and Matthew

            • Julie Perrine
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                Cheers,

                On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:

                Congrats Julie! Good show!

                --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Well that's for sure! 10K! If I'm in the zipcode, I'll be there. Maybe even with bells on. You never know!

                  Lessee. That'll be about next September?

                  At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                  I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                  happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                  in a week! :D

                  A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                  Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                  stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                  let's celebrate!!

                  Semik and mda_taz
                  Audra and Matthew

                  @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                • Janet Christian
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                    I bow to your achievement. Wow!!! I'm schlogging along with my pittance of finds. I'd absolutely celebrate your 10K!!

                    Janet

                    (SharkAndMermaid)

                    On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

                    Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                    Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                    Cheers,

                    On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer.com> wrote:

                    Congrats Julie! Good show!

                    --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                    At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                    I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                    happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                    in a week! :D

                    A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                    Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                    stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                    let's celebrate!!

                    Semik and mda_taz
                    Audra and Matthew

                  • A Allen (SEMIK)
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                      Two hands raised from mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                      it off if you want to do a statewide bash.

                      Audra and Matthew
                      semik and mda_taz

                      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                      > Thanks, everybody! It's been a blast!
                      >
                      > Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my
                      > 10,000th find. I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide
                      scale, but I
                      > haven't quite got the right idea yet. But it will come to me, I'm
                      sure!
                      > Cheers,
                      > Julie
                      > Mrs. Captain Picard
                      >

                      > On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Congrats Julie! Good show!
                      > >
                      > > --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)
                      > >
                      > > At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                      > > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked
                      at it
                      > > in a week! :D
                      > >
                      > > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                      > > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                      > > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                      > > let's celebrate!!
                      > >
                      > > Semik and mda_taz
                      > > Audra and Matthew

                    • Doc
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                        (Doc Geo and Wife raise 4 hands...)
                        We'l need a large enough venue for all the people who will come to your
                        10,000 event.  Do you think Zilker park will be big enough?

                        Barry
                        aka Doc Geo

                        At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                        I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                        happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                        in a week! :D

                        A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                        Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                        stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                        let's celebrate!!

                        Semik and mda_taz
                        Audra and Matthew

                        TV dinner still cooling?

                      • Don Robertson
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                          If Julie slows down a bit we might be back for the bash if its in late
                          Oct. or Nov.

                          --
                          Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                          Wandering America's backroads.
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                            Julie's caching rate is logarithmic, not arithmetic like most people (or subtractive like I seem to be lately), so she will probably hit 10K in July. By November, who knows how many she will have! Let me add my congrats to the chorus.
                            Mary Beth
                            (emmy-n-sapphie)

                            A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

                            > Two hands raised from
                            mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                            > it off if you want to do
                            a statewide bash.

                            >> Raise your hand if you would
                            come if I threw a blow out party for my
                            >> 10,000th find.

                            Julie

                            --
                            Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                            Wandering America's backroads.
                            Currently located at:Alamogordo, NM
                            On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                            mailto:dlmrobertson@ att.net

                          • Don Robertson
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                              How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                              seats all around on the UT campus?

                              --
                              Don Robertson - Shellback
                              Wandering America's backroads.
                              Currently located at:
                              On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                              mailto:dlmrobertson@...
                            • bjdukette
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
                              • Nick Silkey
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                  On 4/4/07, Don Robertson <dlmrobertson@...> wrote:
                                  > How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                  > seats all around on the UT campus?

                                  Tsk, tsk. Julie is indeed a caching badass, but VY she is not! ;)
                                • Criselda Miller
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                    Actually Julie if You could speed it up I might get to go to the party, May Please!!
                                    8000!! Crazy!!

                                    bjdukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
                                    Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                    You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                    advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                    further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                    Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                    Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                                    always stay connected to friends.