Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New All Time High

    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

      8K!!  Jumpin' Jeosaphat!  Now that is a record that is hard to grasp.  Way to go, Julie!

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
        8K, 8K
        What can we say!
        but, wow gosh all mighty geehoozephat wow wonkers hoopdedoo yippee ki yi
        yay
        EIGHT K!!!

        you GO, girl!
        (when's the party?)

        On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:19:26 -0500 palbers@... writes:
        > WooHoo! That is truly amazing and awesome!!
        >
        > Congrats on 8k!
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98 in awe of her 8k achievement...

        Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
      • Renee
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

          Big WOW!!!  Congrats!!!

          Renee

          zenfire

              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                Wow! I can only dream....

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "A Allen (SEMIK)"
                <al_allen327@...> wrote:

                > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at
                it
                > in a week! :D
                >
                > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                > let's celebrate!!
                >
                > Semik and mda_taz
                > Audra and Matthew

              • Julie Perrine
                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                  Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                  Cheers,

                  On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:

                  Congrats Julie! Good show!

                  --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                    Well that's for sure! 10K! If I'm in the zipcode, I'll be there. Maybe even with bells on. You never know!

                    Lessee. That'll be about next September?

                    At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                    I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                    happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                    in a week! :D

                    A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                    Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                    stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                    let's celebrate!!

                    Semik and mda_taz
                    Audra and Matthew

                    @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                    Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                  • Janet Christian
                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                      I bow to your achievement. Wow!!! I'm schlogging along with my pittance of finds. I'd absolutely celebrate your 10K!!

                      Janet

                      (SharkAndMermaid)

                      On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

                      Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                      Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                      Cheers,

                      On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer.com> wrote:

                      Congrats Julie! Good show!

                      --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                      At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                      I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                      happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                      in a week! :D

                      A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                      Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                      stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                      let's celebrate!!

                      Semik and mda_taz
                      Audra and Matthew

                    • A Allen (SEMIK)
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                        Two hands raised from mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                        it off if you want to do a statewide bash.

                        Audra and Matthew
                        semik and mda_taz

                        <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                        > Thanks, everybody! It's been a blast!
                        >
                        > Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my
                        > 10,000th find. I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide
                        scale, but I
                        > haven't quite got the right idea yet. But it will come to me, I'm
                        sure!
                        > Cheers,
                        > Julie
                        > Mrs. Captain Picard
                        >

                        > On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Congrats Julie! Good show!
                        > >
                        > > --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)
                        > >
                        > > At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                        > > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked
                        at it
                        > > in a week! :D
                        > >
                        > > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                        > > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                        > > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                        > > let's celebrate!!
                        > >
                        > > Semik and mda_taz
                        > > Audra and Matthew

                      • Doc
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                          (Doc Geo and Wife raise 4 hands...)
                          We'l need a large enough venue for all the people who will come to your
                          10,000 event.  Do you think Zilker park will be big enough?

                          Barry
                          aka Doc Geo

                          At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                          I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                          happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                          in a week! :D

                          A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                          Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                          stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                          let's celebrate!!

                          Semik and mda_taz
                          Audra and Matthew

                          TV dinner still cooling?

                        • Don Robertson
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                            If Julie slows down a bit we might be back for the bash if its in late
                            Oct. or Nov.

                            --
                            Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                            Wandering America's backroads.
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                              Julie's caching rate is logarithmic, not arithmetic like most people (or subtractive like I seem to be lately), so she will probably hit 10K in July. By November, who knows how many she will have! Let me add my congrats to the chorus.
                              Mary Beth
                              (emmy-n-sapphie)

                              A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

                              > Two hands raised from
                              mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                              > it off if you want to do
                              a statewide bash.

                              >> Raise your hand if you would
                              come if I threw a blow out party for my
                              >> 10,000th find.

                              Julie

                              --
                              Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                              Wandering America's backroads.
                              Currently located at:Alamogordo, NM
                              On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                              mailto:dlmrobertson@ att.net

                            • Don Robertson
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                seats all around on the UT campus?

                                --
                                Don Robertson - Shellback
                                Wandering America's backroads.
                                Currently located at:
                                On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                                mailto:dlmrobertson@...
                              • bjdukette
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                  Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                  You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                  advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                  further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                  Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                  Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
                                • Nick Silkey
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                    On 4/4/07, Don Robertson <dlmrobertson@...> wrote:
                                    > How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                    > seats all around on the UT campus?

                                    Tsk, tsk. Julie is indeed a caching badass, but VY she is not! ;)
                                  • Criselda Miller
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                      Actually Julie if You could speed it up I might get to go to the party, May Please!!
                                      8000!! Crazy!!

                                      bjdukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
                                      Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                      You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                      advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                      further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                      Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                                      always stay connected to friends.