RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New All Time High

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

      Gosh, Anthony, I’d settle for ONE!  I guess I spend too much time geocaching….ya THINK???????

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

        8K!!  Jumpin' Jeosaphat!  Now that is a record that is hard to grasp.  Way to go, Julie!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
          8K, 8K
          What can we say!
          but, wow gosh all mighty geehoozephat wow wonkers hoopdedoo yippee ki yi
          yay
          EIGHT K!!!

          you GO, girl!
          (when's the party?)

          On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:19:26 -0500 palbers@... writes:
          > WooHoo! That is truly amazing and awesome!!
          >
          > Congrats on 8k!
          >
          > -paul
          > HiDude_98 in awe of her 8k achievement...

          Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
        • Renee
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007

            Big WOW!!!  Congrats!!!

            Renee

            zenfire

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Wow! I can only dream....

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "A Allen (SEMIK)"
                  <al_allen327@...> wrote:

                  > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                  > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at
                  it
                  > in a week! :D
                  >
                  > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                  > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                  > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                  > let's celebrate!!
                  >
                  > Semik and mda_taz
                  > Audra and Matthew

                • Julie Perrine
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                    Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                    Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                    Cheers,

                    On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:

                    Congrats Julie! Good show!

                    --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                      Well that's for sure! 10K! If I'm in the zipcode, I'll be there. Maybe even with bells on. You never know!

                      Lessee. That'll be about next September?

                      At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                      I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                      happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                      in a week! :D

                      A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                      Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                      stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                      let's celebrate!!

                      Semik and mda_taz
                      Audra and Matthew

                      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                      Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                    • Janet Christian
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 3, 2007
                        I bow to your achievement. Wow!!! I'm schlogging along with my pittance of finds. I'd absolutely celebrate your 10K!!

                        Janet

                        (SharkAndMermaid)

                        On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

                        Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                        Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                        Cheers,

                        On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer.com> wrote:

                        Congrats Julie! Good show!

                        --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                        At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                        I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                        happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                        in a week! :D

                        A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                        Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                        stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                        let's celebrate!!

                        Semik and mda_taz
                        Audra and Matthew

                      • A Allen (SEMIK)
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                          Two hands raised from mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                          it off if you want to do a statewide bash.

                          Audra and Matthew
                          semik and mda_taz

                          <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                          > Thanks, everybody! It's been a blast!
                          >
                          > Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my
                          > 10,000th find. I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide
                          scale, but I
                          > haven't quite got the right idea yet. But it will come to me, I'm
                          sure!
                          > Cheers,
                          > Julie
                          > Mrs. Captain Picard
                          >

                          > On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Congrats Julie! Good show!
                          > >
                          > > --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)
                          > >
                          > > At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                          > > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked
                          at it
                          > > in a week! :D
                          > >
                          > > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                          > > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                          > > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                          > > let's celebrate!!
                          > >
                          > > Semik and mda_taz
                          > > Audra and Matthew

                        • Doc
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                            (Doc Geo and Wife raise 4 hands...)
                            We'l need a large enough venue for all the people who will come to your
                            10,000 event.  Do you think Zilker park will be big enough?

                            Barry
                            aka Doc Geo

                            At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                            I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                            happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                            in a week! :D

                            A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                            Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                            stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                            let's celebrate!!

                            Semik and mda_taz
                            Audra and Matthew

                            TV dinner still cooling?

                          • Don Robertson
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                              If Julie slows down a bit we might be back for the bash if its in late
                              Oct. or Nov.

                              --
                              Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                              Wandering America's backroads.
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                Julie's caching rate is logarithmic, not arithmetic like most people (or subtractive like I seem to be lately), so she will probably hit 10K in July. By November, who knows how many she will have! Let me add my congrats to the chorus.
                                Mary Beth
                                (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

                                > Two hands raised from
                                mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                                > it off if you want to do
                                a statewide bash.

                                >> Raise your hand if you would
                                come if I threw a blow out party for my
                                >> 10,000th find.

                                Julie

                                --
                                Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                                Wandering America's backroads.
                                Currently located at:Alamogordo, NM
                                On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                                mailto:dlmrobertson@ att.net

                              • Don Robertson
                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                  How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                  seats all around on the UT campus?

                                  --
                                  Don Robertson - Shellback
                                  Wandering America's backroads.
                                  Currently located at:
                                  On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                                  mailto:dlmrobertson@...
                                • bjdukette
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                    Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                    You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                    advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                    further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                    Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                    Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
                                  • Nick Silkey
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                      On 4/4/07, Don Robertson <dlmrobertson@...> wrote:
                                      > How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                      > seats all around on the UT campus?

                                      Tsk, tsk. Julie is indeed a caching badass, but VY she is not! ;)
                                    • Criselda Miller
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Apr 4, 2007
                                        Actually Julie if You could speed it up I might get to go to the party, May Please!!
                                        8000!! Crazy!!

                                        bjdukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
                                        Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                        You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                        advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                        further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                        Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                                        always stay connected to friends.