New All Time High

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 3 8:06 AM
      I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
      happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
      in a week! :D

      A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
      Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
      stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
      let's celebrate!!

      Semik and mda_taz
      Audra and Matthew
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 3 8:16 AM
        My God!

        I mean...   My MCP!

        "A Allen (SEMIK)" <al_allen327@...> wrote:
        I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
        happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
        in a week! :D

        A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
        Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
        stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
        let's celebrate!!

        Semik and mda_taz
        Audra and Matthew

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 3 9:19 AM
          WooHoo! That is truly amazing and awesome!!

          Congrats on 8k!

          -paul
          HiDude_98 in awe of her 8k achievement...

          > I don't know if there was some announcement already
          > planned but I
          > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked
          > at it
          > in a week! :D
          >
          > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
          > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
          > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
          > let's celebrate!!
          >
          > Semik and mda_taz
          > Audra and Matthew
        • AnthonyV
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 3 10:48 AM
            Lets have another DISCO party and drink 8000 beers!!!!

            Great job Julie...... Now if you only had that kind of luck with guys...
            HUH?

            Anthony

            I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I happened
            to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it in a week! :D

            A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
            Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't stopping
            anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement -- let's celebrate!!

            Semik and mda_taz
            Audra and Matthew

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Perrine, Julie
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 3 10:51 AM

              Gosh, Anthony, I’d settle for ONE!  I guess I spend too much time geocaching….ya THINK???????

              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 3 11:46 AM

                8K!!  Jumpin' Jeosaphat!  Now that is a record that is hard to grasp.  Way to go, Julie!

                Russ the waterweasel

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 3 12:44 PM
                  8K, 8K
                  What can we say!
                  but, wow gosh all mighty geehoozephat wow wonkers hoopdedoo yippee ki yi
                  yay
                  EIGHT K!!!

                  you GO, girl!
                  (when's the party?)

                  On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:19:26 -0500 palbers@... writes:
                  > WooHoo! That is truly amazing and awesome!!
                  >
                  > Congrats on 8k!
                  >
                  > -paul
                  > HiDude_98 in awe of her 8k achievement...

                  Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                • Renee
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 3 2:04 PM

                    Big WOW!!!  Congrats!!!

                    Renee

                    zenfire

                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 3 7:18 PM
                          Wow! I can only dream....

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "A Allen (SEMIK)"
                          <al_allen327@...> wrote:

                          > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                          > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at
                          it
                          > in a week! :D
                          >
                          > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                          > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                          > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                          > let's celebrate!!
                          >
                          > Semik and mda_taz
                          > Audra and Matthew

                        • Julie Perrine
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 3 7:50 PM
                            Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                            Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                            Cheers,

                            On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:

                            Congrats Julie! Good show!

                            --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 3 8:37 PM
                              Well that's for sure! 10K! If I'm in the zipcode, I'll be there. Maybe even with bells on. You never know!

                              Lessee. That'll be about next September?

                              At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                              I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                              happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                              in a week! :D

                              A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                              Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                              stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                              let's celebrate!!

                              Semik and mda_taz
                              Audra and Matthew

                              @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                              Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                            • Janet Christian
                              Message 14 of 22 , Apr 3 8:45 PM
                                I bow to your achievement. Wow!!! I'm schlogging along with my pittance of finds. I'd absolutely celebrate your 10K!!

                                Janet

                                (SharkAndMermaid)

                                On Apr 3, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Julie Perrine wrote:

                                Thanks, everybody!  It's been a blast!

                                Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my 10,000th find.  I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide scale, but I haven't quite got the right idea yet.  But it will come to me, I'm sure!
                                Cheers,

                                On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer.com> wrote:

                                Congrats Julie! Good show!

                                --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)

                                Message 15 of 22 , Apr 4 5:43 AM
                                  Two hands raised from mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                                  it off if you want to do a statewide bash.

                                  Audra and Matthew
                                  semik and mda_taz

                                  <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

                                  > Thanks, everybody! It's been a blast!
                                  >
                                  > Raise your hand if you would come if I threw a blow out party for my
                                  > 10,000th find. I'm thinking of doing something on a statewide
                                  scale, but I
                                  > haven't quite got the right idea yet. But it will come to me, I'm
                                  sure!
                                  > Cheers,
                                  > Julie
                                  > Mrs. Captain Picard
                                  >

                                  > On 4/3/07, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Congrats Julie! Good show!
                                  > >
                                  > > --Pete Maurer (DrHogg)
                                  > >
                                  > > At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                                  > > happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked
                                  at it
                                  > > in a week! :D
                                  > >
                                  > > A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                                  > > Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                                  > > stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                                  > > let's celebrate!!
                                  > >
                                  > > Semik and mda_taz
                                  > > Audra and Matthew

                                • Doc
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 4 6:35 AM
                                    (Doc Geo and Wife raise 4 hands...)
                                    We'l need a large enough venue for all the people who will come to your
                                    10,000 event.  Do you think Zilker park will be big enough?

                                    Barry
                                    aka Doc Geo

                                    At 10:06 AM 4/3/2007, you wrote:

                                    I don't know if there was some announcement already planned but I
                                    happened to look at the Pobah List -- I *swear* I haven't looked at it
                                    in a week! :D

                                    A-n-y-w-a-y! I noticed that Texas' leader in Geocache Finds, Mrs.
                                    Captian Picard, has surpassed her 8000th find!! I know you ain't
                                    stopping anytime soon, Julie! But congrats on the achievement --
                                    let's celebrate!!

                                    Semik and mda_taz
                                    Audra and Matthew

                                    TV dinner still cooling?

                                  • Don Robertson
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Apr 4 7:42 AM
                                      If Julie slows down a bit we might be back for the bash if its in late
                                      Oct. or Nov.

                                      --
                                      Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                                      Wandering America's backroads.
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Apr 4 7:56 AM
                                        Julie's caching rate is logarithmic, not arithmetic like most people (or subtractive like I seem to be lately), so she will probably hit 10K in July. By November, who knows how many she will have! Let me add my congrats to the chorus.
                                        Mary Beth
                                        (emmy-n-sapphie)

                                        A Allen (SEMIK) wrote:

                                        > Two hands raised from
                                        mda_taz and semik -- we'll even help you pull
                                        > it off if you want to do
                                        a statewide bash.

                                        >> Raise your hand if you would
                                        come if I threw a blow out party for my
                                        >> 10,000th find.

                                        Julie

                                        --
                                        Don Robertson - Shellback & Thistledown
                                        Wandering America's backroads.
                                        Currently located at:Alamogordo, NM
                                        On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                                        mailto:dlmrobertson@ att.net

                                      • Don Robertson
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Apr 4 7:56 AM
                                          How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                          seats all around on the UT campus?

                                          --
                                          Don Robertson - Shellback
                                          Wandering America's backroads.
                                          Currently located at:
                                          On the road to South Dakota via TX, NM, AZ, UT, & WY
                                          mailto:dlmrobertson@...
                                        • bjdukette
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 4 9:38 AM
                                            Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                            You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                            advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                            further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                            Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                            Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
                                          • Nick Silkey
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 4 11:32 AM
                                              On 4/4/07, Don Robertson <dlmrobertson@...> wrote:
                                              > How about that little green patch of grass with the white stripes and
                                              > seats all around on the UT campus?

                                              Tsk, tsk. Julie is indeed a caching badass, but VY she is not! ;)
                                            • Criselda Miller
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Apr 4 3:01 PM
                                                Actually Julie if You could speed it up I might get to go to the party, May Please!!
                                                8000!! Crazy!!

                                                bjdukette <bjdukette@...> wrote:
                                                Congratulations Julie!!!!!

                                                You set the standards for us all. But might you be using an unfair
                                                advantage (such as transporter, time warp and/or the power of Q) to
                                                further you in your quest to explore caches?

                                                Be sure and count me in on your celebration party!!

                                                Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                                                always stay connected to friends.