RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Possible Upcoming Event

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 3 7:52 AM
      Did someone say free pizza?  Oh, and a smiley... I guess that's good too....  lol....

      Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      Bobchernow,
      "Garage Sale" are the magic words for Pat. A smiley & pizza will do it for me. So bring it on. Since my Mom is 3000 miles away & Pat's Mom is much further away (on the other side), having an event on Mother's Day is not a problem for us, but it may be for a lot of other cachers.
      Sorry you will be leaving us so soon.
      Mary Beth