Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Possible Upcoming Event

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 3 6:25 AM
      On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:07:21 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
      writes:
      > Friends,
      >
      > It looks as though my farewell to Texas is coming sooner than
      > expected.
      > As it stands now I will be packed on the 20th and loaded (I wish) on
      > the
      > 21st. I will still make the Farewell event. I will be then driving

      AUGH!!! No! No!
      =sniffle=

      > to NC
      > to close on the 26th. So what about this upcoming event idea. Well I
      > HATE garage sales but we have so much stuff (nice word for junk)
      > that we
      > cannot take. Some of it is very saleable and some of it really is
      > junk.
      > I am thinking of moving it all to one side of the garage here and
      > having the movers leave it.

      The owners will be SO thrilled.

      > I am going to SF for the first week in May and
      > will be back around the 11th. So I am thinking of an event at my
      > rental
      > here in Kyle for Sunday the 13th of May. I will provide the Pizza
      > and
      > softdrinks and will offer for sale at VERY reasonable prices all
      > that I
      > have left. Whatever does not sell will be junked on that Monday so
      > just make me a decent offer.
      >
      > Now, what does that have to do with caching. Not much. But I will
      > also
      > be offering all of my Texas caches up for adoption. So, what say
      > you.
      > Should I have the "bobchernow's Cache Adoption, Final Send Off, and
      > Garage Sale Event."???????

      Sounds good!
      Book it, Danno!

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 3 7:52 AM
        Did someone say free pizza?  Oh, and a smiley... I guess that's good too....  lol....

        Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
        Bobchernow,
        "Garage Sale" are the magic words for Pat. A smiley & pizza will do it for me. So bring it on. Since my Mom is 3000 miles away & Pat's Mom is much further away (on the other side), having an event on Mother's Day is not a problem for us, but it may be for a lot of other cachers.
        Sorry you will be leaving us so soon.
        Mary Beth

        It looks as though my farewell to Texas is coming sooner than expected.
        As it stands now I will be packed on the 20th and loaded (I wish) on the
        21st. I will still make the Farewell event. I will be then driving to NC
        to close on the 26th. So what about this upcoming event idea. Well I
        HATE garage sales but we have so much stuff (nice word for junk) that we
        cannot take. Some of it is very saleable and some of it really is junk.
        I am thinking of moving it all to one side of the garage here and having
        the movers leave it. I am going to SF for the first week in May and
        will be back around the 11th. So I am thinking of an event at my rental
        here in Kyle for Sunday the 13th of May. I will provide the Pizza and
        softdrinks and will offer for sale at VERY reasonable prices all that I
        have left. Whatever does not sell will be junked on that Monday so just
        make me a decent offer.

        Now, what does that have to do with caching. Not much. But I will also
        be offering all of my Texas caches up for adoption. So, what say you.
        Should I have the "bobchernow' s Cache Adoption, Final Send Off, and
        Garage Sale Event."????? ??

        Bob.

        Get your own web address.