Re: ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

  • acclanman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
      Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

      It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
      venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
      Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

      By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
      Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
      code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
      usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
      just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
      own "enjoyment".

      Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches! Congratulations to
      Melanie on