Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

  • Jon Embry
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
      Nice job!!!

      Congrats,
      Jon

      On 4/2/07, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

      Congrats!!!

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Julie Perrine
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:11 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

      ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

    • acclanman
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
        Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

        It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
        venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
        Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

        By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
        Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
        code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
        usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
        just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
        own "enjoyment".

        Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

        Melanie
        (ACCLanMan)