Re: ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      Alright, Melanie! Seven double oh! License to cache! woo hoo!

      semik & mda_taz
      Audra & Matthew

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      > ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches! Congratulations to
      Melanie on
      > her milestone!
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Way to go Melaine!

        Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
        ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

      • Renee
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007

          Congrats!!!

          ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

        • Jon Embry
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
            Nice job!!!

            Congrats,
            Jon

            On 4/2/07, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

            Congrats!!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
              Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

              It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
              venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
              Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

              By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
              Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
              code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
              usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
              just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
              own "enjoyment".

              Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

              Melanie
              (ACCLanMan)