Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

  • Criselda Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      Congrats t o Everyone thats hitting milestones!!! Addicted & Lovin'It!! QZ

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      woo woo woo!

      On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:10:33 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> writes:
      ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
      Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.

    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Alright, Melanie! Seven double oh! License to cache! woo hoo!

        semik & mda_taz
        Audra & Matthew

        <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        > ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches! Congratulations to
        Melanie on
        > her milestone!
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Way to go Melaine!

          Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
          ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

        • Renee
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007

            Congrats!!!

            ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

          • Jon Embry
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
              Nice job!!!

              Congrats,
              Jon

              On 4/2/07, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

              Congrats!!!

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
                Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

                It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
                venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
                Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

                By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
                Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
                code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
                usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
                just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
                own "enjoyment".

                Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

                Melanie
                (ACCLanMan)