Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      woo woo woo!

      On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:10:33 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
      ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

      Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
    • Criselda Miller
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Congrats t o Everyone thats hitting milestones!!! Addicted & Lovin'It!! QZ

        Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
        woo woo woo!

        On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:10:33 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> writes:
        ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

        @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
        Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Alright, Melanie! Seven double oh! License to cache! woo hoo!

          semik & mda_taz
          Audra & Matthew

          <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

          > ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches! Congratulations to
          Melanie on
          > her milestone!
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard

        • Doc
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
            Way to go Melaine!

            Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
            ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

          • Renee
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007

              Congrats!!!

              ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

            • Jon Embry
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
                Nice job!!!

                Congrats,
                Jon

                On 4/2/07, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                Congrats!!!

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

                  It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
                  venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
                  Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

                  By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
                  Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
                  code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
                  usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
                  just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
                  own "enjoyment".

                  Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

                  Melanie
                  (ACCLanMan)