ACCLANMAN Hits 700!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        woo woo woo!

        On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:10:33 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
        ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

        Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
      • Criselda Miller
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Congrats t o Everyone thats hitting milestones!!! Addicted & Lovin'It!! QZ

          Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
          woo woo woo!

          On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:10:33 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> writes:
          ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

          @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
          Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.

        • A Allen (SEMIK)
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
            Alright, Melanie! Seven double oh! License to cache! woo hoo!

            semik & mda_taz
            Audra & Matthew

            <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

            > ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches! Congratulations to
            Melanie on
            > her milestone!
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

          • Doc
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
              Way to go Melaine!

              Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
              ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

            • Renee
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007

                Congrats!!!

                ACCLANMAN just hit 700 on one of my caches!  Congratulations to Melanie on her milestone!

              • Jon Embry
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
                  Nice job!!!

                  Congrats,
                  Jon

                  On 4/2/07, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                  Congrats!!!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
                    Thanks Julie! ... and everyone else.

                    It's a blast caching here in Central Texas. Now I have to start
                    venturing farther and farther out to keep my find count climbing!
                    Thank goodness CenTex cachers also hide lots of caches!

                    By the way, Lignumaqua finished up a GSAK macro called "All Purpose
                    Statistics Generator" last week. This macro creates really nice HTML
                    code you can easily paste into your Geocaching.com profile page. I
                    usually edit any generated code quite a bit before posting but this I
                    just stick right up. Or you can just keep the page local for your
                    own "enjoyment".

                    Thanks again and keep on caching (and hiding).

                    Melanie
                    (ACCLanMan)