Re: Tush Brother Dorkey just hit 4K!!

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1 4:57 AM
      OUTSTANDING! Way to go Paul. What a great job.
      You sure are keeping the road hot with your car hunting all those
      caches down. We enjoy the times when we get to be a small part of your
      caching trips and visiting along the way. Hats off to your geat
      supportive wife and family.

      mda_taz and SEMIK
      Matthew & Audra

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mire"
      <geomire@...> wrote:

      > Just got a call from Tush Brother Dorkey (aka HiDude_98) that he just
      > found cache # 4000!

    • Renee
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1 6:31 AM

        Congrats!!!!

        Renee/zenfire

        Just got a call from Tush Brother Dorkey (aka HiDude_98) that he just
        found cache # 4000!

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 1 7:59 PM
          A big congrats!  4000!  What an accomplishment!  I know you have had lots of fun getting those...

          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
          That is so cool!  Congratulations!

          On 3/31/07, Chris Mire <geomire@themires. com> wrote:
          Just got a call from Tush Brother Dorkey (aka HiDude_98) that he just
          found cache # 4000!

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 1 9:22 PM
            Thanks Loopy!

            Thanks also to everyone else for the great words and especially for
            hiding so many caches for me to find. It has been awesome to meet
            so many incredible people along the way and I look forward to meeting
            those that I haven't and caching with as many as I can.

            Congrats to you my tush brother on your 1400. Hopefully I can help
            your drive to 2k quicken ;)

            WooHoo! Cache on!!

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            > Just got a call from Tush Brother Dorkey (aka HiDude_98) that he
            > just
            > found cache # 4000!

          • Jon Embry

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 2 8:07 PM
                Friends,

                It looks as though my farewell to Texas is coming sooner than expected.
                As it stands now I will be packed on the 20th and loaded (I wish) on the
                21st. I will still make the Farewell event. I will be then driving to NC
                to close on the 26th. So what about this upcoming event idea. Well I
                HATE garage sales but we have so much stuff (nice word for junk) that we
                cannot take. Some of it is very saleable and some of it really is junk.
                I am thinking of moving it all to one side of the garage here and having
                the movers leave it. I am going to SF for the first week in May and
                will be back around the 11th. So I am thinking of an event at my rental
                here in Kyle for Sunday the 13th of May. I will provide the Pizza and
                softdrinks and will offer for sale at VERY reasonable prices all that I
                have left. Whatever does not sell will be junked on that Monday so just
                make me a decent offer.

                Now, what does that have to do with caching. Not much. But I will also
                be offering all of my Texas caches up for adoption. So, what say you.
                Should I have the "bobchernow's Cache Adoption, Final Send Off, and
                Garage Sale Event."???????

                Bob.
              • Doc
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 2 9:08 PM
                  I think that the "junk" that no one wants should (or could) be made into cache containers...

                  One person's junk is another person's cache....   ;-)

                  Barry
                  aka Doc Geo

                  Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...> wrote:
[...]

                  Don't pick lemons.
                  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                • Nick Silkey
                  Message 8 of 18 , Apr 2 9:42 PM
                    On 4/2/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
                    > One person's junk is another person's cache.... ;-)

                    Or swag. I used to put our poorly-populated containers, but not
                    anymore. Since cleaning my garage, I have enough swag to choke TBI!
                    And it keeps coming (I keep finding more)!
                  • Mary Beth Booth
                    Message 9 of 18 , Apr 3 5:27 AM
                      Bobchernow,
                      "Garage Sale" are the magic words for Pat. A smiley & pizza will do it for me. So bring it on. Since my Mom is 3000 miles away & Pat's Mom is much further away (on the other side), having an event on Mother's Day is not a problem for us, but it may be for a lot of other cachers.
                      Sorry you will be leaving us so soon.
                      Mary Beth

                        Message 11 of 18 , Apr 3 6:13 AM

                          Good luck with the move.  We hate to see you go but are resigned.

                          Russ the waterweasel

                          Message 12 of 18 , Apr 3 6:25 AM
                            On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:07:21 -0500 Bob Chernow <bobchernow@...>
                            writes:
                            > Friends,
                            >
                            > It looks as though my farewell to Texas is coming sooner than
                            > expected.
                            > As it stands now I will be packed on the 20th and loaded (I wish) on
                            > the
                            > 21st. I will still make the Farewell event. I will be then driving

                            AUGH!!! No! No!
                            =sniffle=

                            > to NC
                            > to close on the 26th. So what about this upcoming event idea. Well I
                            > HATE garage sales but we have so much stuff (nice word for junk)
                            > that we
                            > cannot take. Some of it is very saleable and some of it really is
                            > junk.
                            > I am thinking of moving it all to one side of the garage here and
                            > having the movers leave it.

                            The owners will be SO thrilled.

                            > I am going to SF for the first week in May and
                            > will be back around the 11th. So I am thinking of an event at my
                            > rental
                            > here in Kyle for Sunday the 13th of May. I will provide the Pizza
                            > and
                            > softdrinks and will offer for sale at VERY reasonable prices all
                            > that I
                            > have left. Whatever does not sell will be junked on that Monday so
                            > just make me a decent offer.
                            >
                            > Now, what does that have to do with caching. Not much. But I will
                            > also
                            > be offering all of my Texas caches up for adoption. So, what say
                            > you.
                            > Should I have the "bobchernow's Cache Adoption, Final Send Off, and
                            > Garage Sale Event."???????

                            Sounds good!
                            Book it, Danno!

                            Wherever you go, go with all your heart. --Confucius
                          • Doc

[...]

                              Get your own web address.