Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: But will it increase my cache finding skills....

    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
      Man, why did you buy from strangers?!?
      I know several people right here who have these wonderful anodized aluminum charms.
      Sure, they don't have the printing -- but I've even seen whistles!
      =grin=grin=grin=grin=GRIN=

      I think I'll stick with harmony balls -- I can afford those.

      On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:41:13 -0700 (PDT) John Becker <maddhatter3@...> writes:
      Let's hope so.  I just order 4.  One for each of the family.  Including the dog.  Besides I need all the help available to find their cousins in the wild.  ;)

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

      As we grow older and realize more clearly the limitations of human happiness, we come to see that the only real and abiding pleasure in life is to give pleasure to other people. --P.G. Wodehouse "Something New"