and now... Nominations for the 2006 Austin Cache Awards...

  • Chris Mire
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 4:58 PM

      So hopefully I can be more prompt this year!

      Nominations for 2006 Austin Cache Awards

      ...git 'er done!

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29 6:38 PM
        On 3/29/07, Chris Mire <geomire@...> wrote:
        > So hopefully I can be more prompt this year!
        > Nominations for 2006 Austin Cache Awards
        > ...git 'er done!

        Anyone have a GPX file with all the eligible hides?
        Perhaps alphabetized output with clickable links to the cache pages?
      • Chris Mire
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30 12:20 PM
          I'm working on that. I have a list that I'm putting together. Will
          post it soon.

          -Chris
          GeoMire

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Silkey"