Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] But will it increase my cache finding skills....

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
      Gosh, I think I need to revisit some caches and go into business!!!!!!!

      Besides, WHO KNOWS what type of damage these powerful things are doing to the environment!

      On 3/28/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      I... just... don't know.... what to say....

      Barry
      Doc Geo

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
        Yes, but do they balance your checkbook, wash your car, and cook your
        lunch?

        Holy carp - a $180.00 bison tube? Now THAT's a micro you would
        definitely wanna put in the deep woods so it wouldn't get muggled!

        {sigh}

        SQ

        <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

        > Gosh, I think I need to revisit some caches and go into business!!!!!!!
        >
        > Besides, WHO KNOWS what type of damage these powerful things are
        doing to
        > the environment!
        >
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard
        >

        > On 3/28/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130093859398
        > >
        > > I... just... don't know.... what to say....
        > >
        > > Barry
        > > Doc Geo
        > >
        > > ------------------------------
        > > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        > > Browse Top Cars by "Green
        Rating"<http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE4MGw4Z2hlBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW5jZW50ZXI->at
        Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

      • Nick Silkey
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
          On 3/28/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
          > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130093859398
          >
          > I... just... don't know.... what to say....

          I will say 'what a shame' to rip on Tesla's name like that. Genius
          EE, and heres some nutjob banking with crackpot eBay schemes. :P
        • Jack Glantzberg
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
            What's really sad, is they come out and tell you exactly what it is: a
            purple colored anodized aluminum tube. Whose atomic structure has
            been "altered."

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Silkey"
            <nsilkey@...> wrote:

            > On 3/28/07, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:
            > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130093859398
            > >
            > > I... just... don't know.... what to say....
            >
            > I will say 'what a shame' to rip on Tesla's name like that. Genius
            > EE, and heres some nutjob banking with crackpot eBay schemes. :P

          • Jon Embry

              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007

                Great.  I wanna go night caching with you, because I figure if the ad was right, you're gonna glow in the dark! <G>

                The waterweasel mka Russ

                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
                  Let's hope so.  I just order 4.  One for each of the family.  Including the dog.  Besides I need all the help available to find their cousins in the wild.  ;)

                  Never miss an email again!
                  Yahoo! Toolbar
                • Peter M. Maurer

                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 29, 2007
                      Man, why did you buy from strangers?!?
                      I know several people right here who have these wonderful anodized aluminum charms.
                      Sure, they don't have the printing -- but I've even seen whistles!
                      =grin=grin=grin=grin=GRIN=

                      I think I'll stick with harmony balls -- I can afford those.

                      On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:41:13 -0700 (PDT) John Becker <maddhatter3@...> writes:
                      Let's hope so.  I just order 4.  One for each of the family.  Including the dog.  Besides I need all the help available to find their cousins in the wild.  ;)

                      Never miss an email again!
                      Yahoo! Toolbar

                      As we grow older and realize more clearly the limitations of human happiness, we come to see that the only real and abiding pleasure in life is to give pleasure to other people. --P.G. Wodehouse "Something New"