OT: May I borrow a Nokia DKU-2 cable?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 28, 2007
      I hope this doesn't come through in multiples like the last few messages!

      Does someone have a Nokia phone data cable DKU-2 that I could borrow
      for a very short time? I need to get all my contacts and calendar
      entries off my old phone and to transfer it all manually would be
      excruciating!!

      TIA to whoever sends me off-list email about this!

      Candy
      moosiegirl