Brazo del Payaso (GCTAGQ)

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      Can someone who previously located this cache in the Onion Creek
      Greenbelt let me know if I found the container or not? You can view a
      photo I took of the suspected destroyed container at
      http://users.ece.utexas.edu/~silkey/img/brazo_container.jpg.

      Thanks.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
        Nick,

        I see the owner has archived it already. I think that was indeed the
        container although it was camouflaged with straw and an outer
        container as I recall.

        Mike

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Silkey"