TC07 - Nature Center Coordinates

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Gang,
      Here are coordinates for the Nature Center at Brazos Bend State Park.  Our team will be gathering there Saturday morning between 7:30am and the briefing at 9am to load waypoints and do whatever organizing we need to do.

      N29 22.525 W95 35.790

      When you get to the park, be sure to ask for a trail map!  That's different from a park map. OR you can go to the website and download it in advance.

      The weather's going to be great!

      Cheers!